martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

A frightening Experience.

It was five in the afternoon, all was going perfectly well. The people, my house, the animals and the atmosphere. I never imagined that living in a "Jungle" was going to be so peaceful, and fantastic. Although his kind of house I was living in was completely terrifying and also abandoned before i started living here that 1st of april. The first week at night I was alarmed to every sound i heard, and shocked when i listen that notice of that poor men. I remember and I feel completely scared. It was unbelibable. How that stupid insect could be stranger than ourselves?
Aproximately at midnight at 12:00 o¨clock I heard, hestitations, whispers and mutters. Maybe I´m kind of crazy, maybe not. Bu someone was surroundig my house. However I know the security is always there in front of my house, and if I need something they would help me.... I guess. All the same, my heart beat rapidly when I heard something.
To be more precise since I came here I sleept as a maximun two times.
Later I heard: "we must run, the insects will enter and make a disaster". Someone whispered. "Are you sure? we must wamke up those men inside that house please, someone is going to kill him," They answer.
The atmosphere was calm, after i heard that horrible conversation between those two old men, While  i start thinking in what i heard, as you know The thruth is always difficult to swallow. To conclude i thought, living there was not the best desicion that i took, cruel animals, scary houses and serious people too were the facts that make my mind thinking a different way. That is to say, I was going to move to my old town village, That¨s way i never sell that house. I knew i was going to return home. On the other hand, i knew that in city, my work was on trouble, that is to say i was in trouble, But to conclude, I would say that i prefer staying in town without frighten, and i feel that myself would be more secure than in the middle of th
My home town village.
e forest.
My house in the forest.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores