domingo, 2 de agosto de 2015

Empathetic Task

I am very excited about Gwendolen's marriage. I can't be more happy, with the appearece of this adorable, acceptable and fortunate man, Jack. He seems to be the right guy for my daughter, the perfect and one and only. A correct men, full of good manners, attitudes and aparently from a very rich family, that is what I like. I am really interested in money, so you know what kind of person I am looking for. Everything I am saying is what I expect from him. Everyone knows that I am very strict with this, and that I will go beyond everyone until I found the right and perfect man for her. I hope Jack doesn't dissapoint me. If this happens, I will be very angry, and so, this will be the very end.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores