martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Informal Letter


Dr. Jeckyll:

Dear friend i want to see you! I am in the united states, i want you to come here! Do yo remember that you told me that you were going to come here to my house? Please come here to the United States! We are going to have a lot of fun, and we are going to the parks that are beautiful. I am writting this to you because i miss you a lot.

I am living in my house. I am with some more friends called Lisie and Shake. they are so funny. Yesterday i went to two parks, They are wonderful and i went to magic kingodom, and to the other park called animal kingom, i want to go with you to the park that is called Universal It is beautiful, the weather is perfect. It was 40 degrees, If you come, we will have a lot of fun .

I want you to come, please if you can give a kiss to your friends and family. I send you a lot of kisses. I will bring a present to you. I will be waiting for you. I wait for your letter i wish you came. My friends Lisie and Shake send you a lot of kisses to you.
                                                                        BYE KISSES
Mr. Hyde

1 comentario:

  1. There are some mistakes, but the letter is fine. There's a problem, though. Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde are the same person, how can they be apart?

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores